If you or a loved one needs resources for substance abuse, feel free to look at the following:
- Start Your Recovery: “StartYourRecovery.org provides helpful information for people who are dealing with substance use issues — and their family members, friends, and co-workers, too. We know that there is no one-size-fits-all solution to the challenges faced by those who misuse alcohol, prescription or illegal drugs, or other substances, and we aim to break through the clutter to help people at any stage of recovery.”
- Carolina Outreach: Carolina Outreach provides many services to meet the needs of individuals, children, and families–including outpatient therapy, Medication management, Substance use services, & behavioral health urgent care.
- Elite Care: “Elite Care Service Inc. is a private for-profit mental health and substance abuse organization founded in 2008, licensed by the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services…Here at Elite Care we offer substance abuse group sessions, mental health counseling, clinical assessments, and CAP/DA Services.”
- : Make the Connection is a valuable mental health resource for Veterans! They offer testimony videos, and resources on substance abuse, along with other signs and symptoms; including gambling, anger, PTSD, nightmares, and withdrawal.
- Addicted.org, also known as Drug Rehab Services, is a family-owned business committed to helping individuals and their families across the United States find a drug rehab center that can help them overcome addiction and prevent substance use.
- Addictionresource.net – After extensive vetting, we have compiled a comprehensive list of the best detox, alcohol, and addiction centers in North Carolina. https://www.addictionresource.net/best-drug-rehab-centers/north-carolina/, offers a valuable resource for individuals and families needing assistance.
- Intelligent – Intelligent.com is a student-focused publication dedicated to delivering data-driven research and insights to aid students and educational institutions nationwide. Their guide is designed to help students understand the risks associated with various substances, the potential long-term effects, and practical steps to overcome addiction.
We pray these can lead you in the right direction.