A transitional housing program exclusively for men who have completed our Lodge Jobs-Program and continue to strive for independence. The Frink Street neighborhood is adjacent to Hillsboro Street where the Lodge and Ministry Center are located.
There are three single and two duplex homes, with a total of twenty-four private bedrooms. Residency is reserved for those Phase-Five Lodge men who have secured legal employment for a minimum of three months. Other requirements include sobriety, upholding the Lodge Code of Conduct and completing an in-house, personal development financial training.
The homes feature cable TV in common areas, air conditioning, washer & dryer, full kitchen, fully furnished, linens and yards with a BBQ grill. Accommodations can be made for those with a vehicle.
- Frink Street residents are assigned duties at the Ministry Center and The Lodge to stay connected while they give back to the family and ministry.
- Ongoing household-cleaning and property maintenance is mandatory.
- Adherence to rules and standards, as well as attendance at a monthly resident meeting is required.
- A deposit and first month Shared Expenses is due upon entering this transitional housing program.
- The maximum stay is two years with Shared Expenses increasing every four months after the first year.
Construction History of Frink Street
- Renovation of the home at 601 Frink in 2010.
- Relocation of a donated modular home at 538 Frink in 2011.
- Stick-built a duplex at 604-606 Frink in 2012.
- Renovated a 4 bedroom home at 602 Frink in 2013.
- Stick-built our second duplex at 548 Frink in 2015.