We are thrilled that you want to support Fayetteville Area Operation Inasmuch on Giving Tuesday!
Make your gift between November 21st (9am) and November 30th (5pm) to have your gift amplified by a generous match.
HOW TO GIVE
Give $25 or more on Cumberland Community Foundation’s website.
Write your check payable to “Cumberland Community Foundation” with “Giving Tuesday – FAOIAM” in the memo. It should look just like this:
– Checks must be received by CCF no later than November 30th (5pm) to be eligible for a match.
– Mail checks to CCF, PO Box 2345, Fayetteville, NC 28302
– Drop off checks at CCF, 308 Green Street, Fayetteville, NC 28301 using the secure mail slot located on
the front, street-facing side of our building. This mail drop is accessed only by the staff of CCF.
DONOR ADVISED GRANT
Make your grant recommendation payable to Cumberland Community Foundation (Tax ID 58-1406831) and designated for Giving Tuesday. Make sure to let CCF know you are supporting FAOIAM and at what amount.
Call Cumberland Community Foundation for instructions:
Mary Holmes x103 or Mary Anne Brooks x106
CHARITABLE IRA ROLLOVERS
Donors 70.5 or older may make gifts directly from their IRA to Cumberland Community Foundation for Giving Tuesday.
Your plan administrator must send the check directly to CCF. To ensure prompt gift acknowledgement, call (910) 483-4449 or send an email to Gifts@CumberlandCF.org to let CCF know the amount of the check, the name of your plan administrator, and that you wish to benefit FAOIAM.
The Giving Tuesday match is possible thanks to gifts made by:
– Anonymous donor
– Board members and board alumni of Cumberland Community Foundation
– Cumberland Community Foundation unrestricted endowments
– The Family of Eleanor and Raymond Manning
– Fayetteville New Car Dealers Association
– Elizabeth M. “Beth” Keeney